Thursday 21 August 2014

MSU Rentak Syawal 2014

For the eid, our university had organized this event. Its just like a typical open house and stuff, with performance and important man.

       And so I was a partnering MC. Since the actual MC is a male, so they're searching for a female announcer. Not that I'm chosen to, it's just a last minute decision, that NO ONE wants to become an MC cause it's exhausting. In order to help the letcurer I offered myself when asked if anyone is interested to be a MC, one day after the actual search was made.
    
          I was shocked, that the language we must use is absolutely formal  like a tv news broadcasting. I was trained my letcurer to speak like one of them. At night  I practice at the side of the pool of our condominium, thought by my friend.
   
         It was a one night practice, and it was my first time to formally recite an opening for an event, so it was OKAY. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment